Blaque Digital Pty Ltd (we/us) takes the issue of the privacy of personal identifiable information (PII) seriously.
Personal Information Collected
We do not, through this website, generally collect PII about you except when you provide that information voluntarily and in accordance with our various application forms that are available on this website. Once you have provided PII via this website, it will only be used for purposes of registration so that we can forward to you the information that you have requested via this website. In other words, all collected PII about you will be used solely for the purpose to which you have consented. Such information will not be transferred to other parties unless you are fully informed prior to such transference and you have agreed to such transference, unless we are required by law to transfer the information to an authorised organisation.
The above only relates to your PII and does not relate to any aggregated or other information that may be developed or created internally by us, provided this other information cannot later be used or combined with other information to identify you in any way whatsoever and therefore maintains our privacy commitment to you.
The information we may collect which we collectively call PII is:
- Basic user information, such as your name, username, gender, birth date, email address, mailing address, billing address, and phone number;
- Messages and interactive forum information, such as discussion group posts, messages to other users and information you provide in connection with activities and events;
- Other background, contact and demographic information, such as your occupation, personal URL, and other interests and self-descriptions you choose to provide; and
- Information provided to us by you as a part of the identity verification process. This includes the identity document and images used in the process, as well as the information included on the identity document provided.
Information We May Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you, including:
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access our mobile application or website, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Device Information: We may collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
- Log Information: We may collect log information about how you access or use our Services, including your access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information Collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies: We may automatically collect information using cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”) and other tracking technologies to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, monitor user activity, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
Unless you have advised us not to do so, your PII may be shared with other Blaque Digital related companies where it will remain confidential and will only be used to provide the services that you have requested via this web site.
It is our goal to only use the information you provide us in a manner that better provides our services to you.
In particular, we undertake not to sell, rent or trade your PII. We will not disclose information about you unless the disclosure is:
- required by law (eg the Australian Tax Office);
- is authorised by law (eg to protect our interests or where we have a duty to make such disclosure); or
- you have consented for us to disclose the information about you.
Personal Identifiable Information Quality
It is our goal to ensure that your PII is correct, accurate, relevant, timely and secure. In order for us to meet this goal would you please ensure that if there is any change to any of the details you have provided to us, you will promptly advise us so that we can continue to provide the services that we have agreed. Further, if it comes to your attention that we possess certain information about you that is not correct, accurate, complete or up-to-date, then contact us and we will use all reasonable efforts to correct the information we have about you. Such corrections may take time as we will only correct such information once we have verified that the new information is correct.
Personal Information Security
We undertake to keep secure all personal information about you and we further undertake to take all reasonable precautions to protect that information against any unauthorised loss, misuse or alteration.
Access to Personal Information
If you request us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you, then we will provide such information in a timely manner to you.
Unauthorised Access to PII (Data Breach)
If you are:
- a resident of a jurisdiction that is a member of the European Union and the GDPR applies to your PII then we will without undue delay after we become aware of a Data Breach and where feasible within 72 hours after becoming aware of the Data Breach notify the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (the Australian Supervisory Authority) in writing of the Data Breach unless the Data Breach is unlikely to result in risk to your rights and freedoms.Further we will attempt to notify you within a reasonable time after becoming aware of the Data Breach if the Data Breach involves your PII.
- ·not a resident of a jurisdiction that is a member of the European Union and the GDPR does not apply to your PII then we will without undue delay after we become aware of a Data Breach notify the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if the Data Breach involves your PII and such breach is likely to result in serious harm to you.Further we will attempt to notify you within a reasonable time after becoming aware of the Data Breach if the Data Breach involves your PII.
Right to be Forgotten
If you are a resident of a jurisdiction that is a member of the European Union and the GDPR applies to your PII then:
- you may by email to us advise us that your consent is withdrawn; and
- we will subject to the requirements of the GDPR and subject to any bindings laws upon us to the contrary and subject to validating your request use all reasonable efforts to remove any PII about you within a reasonable time commencing on the date that you advise us that your consent concerning the collection, storage and usage of your PII is withdrawn.
Nothing in this clause requires us to breach any law in Australia that requires us to keep your PII such as taxation laws.
You may occasionally get cookies from our advertisers, which is standard in the Internet industry. We do not control these cookies, and these cookies are not subject to our privacy policies.
Changes to this Policy
Contact us about privacy